Like stated in my last post....I am inconsistent. I may start to to catch up....no promises though. I have found I had more time to write when "The Boss" was not as mobile and took multiple naps a day. We are down to only 1 nap a day, which is the saddest thing for a SAHM. I felt like having a funeral for my free time and wearing black for a week in protest. Neither of which would change Jackson's mind about his naps. SAD. Pity party over. Back to the post.
WE MADE IT TO 1 YEAR OLD
12 things I have learned in the first 12 months of Jackson's life.
2) Nothing goes 'according to plan' or how the book says it will or how other kids do it. They change everything just as you are finally getting used to it.
3) I am a toddler mommy
4) Jackson is by far the best thing I have ever done
5) New mommies put way too much pressure on themselves
6) Jesus is the only way I could ever be a successful mommy
7) Feeding a toddler is often as hard as feeding a non-latching newborn
8) Time-outs often start sooner than expected
9) When Jackson falls, he learns to do it differently next time. Falling is good
10) My children will be older kids longer than they are younger kids so all hard stuff in the beginning isn't so bad
11) Shots are easier when they are newborns
12) Mommies and Daddies need to be on the same team/page to ensure success
**Bonus Lesson** In the first 12 months I have eaten a lot of crow (humble pie) are you tracking with me. Being a mommy is HARD!