Monday, November 28, 2011

5 month old little chubby ghosts

I love looking at Pinterest!! If you read this blog you know I am a novice when it comes to crafting so I do a lot of 'repinning' on Pinterest with the hopes I actually try out the things I pin.  October and November have made me feel abnormally crafty so here you go!!  Having a new baby also has made me want to mark each holiday with some sort of evidence of Jackson's growth. 

First you need a pair of these:

Then I painted a small canvas black and smothered those little feet in some washable white paint and with the help of my mom pressed his feet onto the canvas.  I truly thing this part requires 2 sets of hands.  Babies are unusually strong....sometimes I am SURE Jackson is stronger than me.



I added the eyes by dipping the opposite end of the paint brush in black paint! It made it super easy.  I used orange puff paint to write the greeting
Notice the cup of coffee....I think that should be added to your list of 'supplies'.  I added little ghost heads to the corners because they felt bare.  I don't like empty space.
Then it needs a ribbon to hang it with.  I used some old ribbon I had laying around the house, it happened to have wire boning but any ribbon would do.  I attached it using a hot glue gun.  Don't forget to date the feet prints on the back.


And finally here is the finished product!!! This was fun and I just LOVE his chubby little feet!!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: