Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bloggers Block, Bible Study and a Baby

Its been 12 days since I have blogged. *Sad* There has been so much going on yet I can't seem to get any of it to come out right on here....I have a case of bloggers block.  You can stop now because there is no telling if this post will be anything worth reading.

Almost 2 years ago, the Lord called and allowed me to lead a small group of ladies at my home on Tuesdays nights.  What a wild ride to think He would use me to lead a small group - Glory!  We have done 6 in-depth studies and the Lord has done amazing things with us.  We have been as small as 8 and as large as 21....21 women loving Jesus in my living room, we almost made the walls fall like Jericho during that study!  We have seen prayers answered and many many holy provision.  We are in the midst of Beth Moore's - Believing God study and that is another reason why I have not been on the blog as of late. 


If you have ever done a Beth Moore study you know why something like this could keep me away from the blog.  Studies of this nature require full attention and frankly, I do want to do anything else; it is so good.  This study truly has been a 'fresh explosion of faith'.  I believe we are never in a study by chance.  God knows what each of our seasons call for and He ensures our needs are met - EVERY TIME.  This study has been for my particular season, Praise You Lord.

 And as usual, this guy has been keeping me from the blog.

He is growing at the speed of light.  Look at that face, doesn't it bring so much joy?  He is at the age where interaction is key.  While it is important for him to have independent play time, its crucial for him to learn to interact with people - enter playtime with Mommy.  We have been reading lots....well I have been reading to him and he has been doing this with his books


We started rice cereal and this man loves it!!! I knew he was gonna be an eater! He eats 6 teaspoons of cereal mixed with breast milk a day along with about 30 ounces of milk via the bottle throughout a day. We have kept his normal bottle feedings as of right now because there isn't much nutrients in rice cereal. He is a happy little man!

We also had a our first 'holiday' photo shoot.  This will be the first on many.



My little pumpkin man!! Its ok if you want to squeeze his cheeks, they are so cute!  My mine is already planning his Christmas pictures....I am thinking lots of presents around him...hmmmmm.

Well, that explains my absence from the blog.  Thanks for stickin' around to read it.  I am already thinking of my next post and I don't plan on it being 12 days away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment