Monday, February 6, 2012

________It's What's For Dinner

I am constantly in need of new ideas for dinner.  I also need to find ways to encourage me to cook.  That is what prompted me to post recipes to the blog.  Don't get too excited.  This is not becoming a food blog.  I count on people like Gina at Skinnytaste for things like that.  I just thought if you had a good recipe you could post it for me to feed my family with.  We will thank you in advance!

Turkey Meatloaf
*this is a mix of my grandpa's recipe and other things I thought would taste good*



You will need:
1 1/2  ground turkey meat
1 egg
3/4 to 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 diced white onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Mix all of this in a bowl together (with your hands)

Put into a 9X5 loaf pan.  Spread some ketchup on top to add a glaze.  Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 min

On the side, we ate these Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Skinnytaste soooooooooo good!

The corn is cooked with 'I can't believe its not Butter' and Garlic Salt.

Enjoy!  WHAT ARE YOU MAKING FOR DINNER?

No comments:

Post a Comment