Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nice Baby Bangs

There are so many things that change when we have babies.  Some things are WAY too personal to publish on the blog and fellow mommies, you know what those are.  Others are blog appropriate.... like hair.  I wrote about my extensive hair loss in this post.  It was 5 months of tragedy for me and for my vacuum.  At 8 months, postpartum, I finally stopped losing my do!! YAY *clap clap clap*

~wait, hold the applause~

I am now in the re-growth stage. 

My first thought was, 'finally, my hair will replenish itself'

Now that it is happening, I look in the mirror at the short, wispy, wiry, untamable mini hairs of re-growth and think, 'ugh, why don't you just fall out'

Do you know of these rebellious hairs?? In some spots mine stick straight up submitting to NO product.  In other spots there are so many I think, 'wow, I was truly bald there'.  And to top off those woes, my hair is naturally curly so these new little guys look like they have been hit with the humidity of the deep south and you can't straighten them because the heat will fry these fragile babes leaving them worse off than they already are.  (hmmm was that a run on sentence??  Maybe but all the information in it was pertinent - so I am leaving it).


OH THE MADDENING WORLD OF BABY BANGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment