Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2 years and a 2 month old

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary last week!  Where did the last year go.....oh that's right I was pregnant for most of it therefore I legitimately get to ask 'where did it go' because when you are pregnant you can't remember anything!  I like to call it 'swiss cheese brain' due to the gaping holes in your memory.  WebMD says its not scientifically proven and I say, psssshhhh what do they know anyhow!!! Its real....and I had it.

One thing I did not forget was my anniversary (just all the days surrounding it, HA).  It was too wonderful of a moment and a day, that when I think about it, I get on my knees and say 'who am I Lord that you would bring me this far'. 



A year can bring about a world of change......last year (1yr) we were roaming San Fransisco.....this year (2yr) we were getting a babysitter for our 2 month old and grabbing dinner!! 


Can't wait to see what our 3 year anniversary will bring!  Pour out your blessings Lord!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Kristin! Congrats on two years...AND two months, lol!! He's gorgeous!!! I would love to see you sometime....bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Roommate!! So happy for your sweet little family :-)

    ReplyDelete