Friday, August 5, 2011

Top 10 New Mommy Stuff

Mommies, we need things too!!! Some of this is not pretty but its the truth!

I present to you my ideas:
  1. Tucks - the big container, trust me....think about what you just did
  2. Thick Maxis - take what you can from the hospital but you will need more
  3. Sleep - at least try to get some when offered
  4. Dermaplast - I only needed the can from the hospital and I used it liberally
  5. Nursing Tank tops - I have survived with 3
  6. A good breast pump - go cadillac and get the double pump - use gift cards, its worth it
  7. DVR - if you don't have it and if your budget will allow for it, just get it for the beginning months
  8. Nursing Bras - the kind that are all cotton, no underwire. Comfort is key!!
  9. Your mom and/or mother in law - saints
  10. Motrin - take whatever prescription your OB gives you, cross your fingers is 800mg!!
Did I forget anything?

2 comments:

  1. Granny Panties....it should be obvious but I tried to get by with some little VS low rise bikinis the first time, HA! It was far worse than any granny panties let me tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny Panties are a definate MUST!! I should have done a top 20...my friend Pam reminded me about Lanolin for the milk maids!!

    ReplyDelete