Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 4 months Son

Dear Jackson,

Son you are 4 months!! Most mommies say 'already' but I say FINALLY!! I love that you are getting older.  I understand you better with each day gained!!  You are one sweet little man and I love spending my days with you.  I have enjoyed getting to know you more over this last month and look forward to the next!

You eat 4.25 ounces during the day and 4.75 right before bed
You are sleeping 10pm-5am and then back down till 9:30 - PTL!
You are better at tummy time and often roll to the right when you no longer want to be on your tummy
You have a temper
You fight sleep and always look like there are toothpicks holding your eye lids up
You know my voice and daddy's
Your face lights up when Dad comes home from work
You still sleep in a Velcro blanket - PTL!
You are in a size 2 diaper
You smile when people sing silly songs to you
You have no problem letting us know when you are done with something
You weigh 15.7 lbs
You are being dedicated to the Lord on Sunday
You bring so much joy to your daddy and me



2 comments:

  1. Happy 4 months sweet Jackson! Congratulations on your dedication. We are celebrating baby Kathryn's baptism this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months!! Roommate, I think he looks so much like you!!

    ReplyDelete