Friday, September 16, 2011

More Things I Love

Now that The Boss is 4 months old there are some new things that I love!!

MAM Pacifiers - Jackson is using the 2+ month ones.  He can hold them in his mouth very easily and they are orthodontia friendly.



Fisher Price Swing (still) - a swing is a new mommies best friend.  I plan on using it till he reaches the weight capacity.


Baby Einstein Play Mat - J loves all the colors and things hanging. It has helped him learn to reach for things.  His little feet kick the rattle ball on the bottom right of the canopy and when he hears it I swear he kicks it again to hear it more.

Baby Einstein Baby Mozart Video - who knew a still picture of a lemon or raindrop with music in the background could be so entertaining but for his learning mind, ears and eyes it has FUN written all over it.  I am a pumping mommy so having him watch this while I pump has been so helpful (I limit him to only once a day).  J's right side of his head is flat, way flat so I lay him on the left side with blankets propping him up so his left side gets action while he watches.
Bright Starts block set (J loves the 'crinkle' sounding ones) - love love love these.  The crinkle sounds are the best.  He is learning how to use him fingers when grabbing these.

Bright Starts Giraffe - this is probably his favorite if I had to choose based on usage.  This toy keeps his attention.  He currently loves the plastic parts hanging, they are good for chewing.

And last but not least......Sophie Le Giraffe - She is the best.  Easy for his learning fingers to grasp.  He has learned how to grab her and put her in his mouth.  Perfect teething toy.  She is easy to clean too!!

Well, those are my 4 month finds that are winners in my book!!

Got any recommendations for us for the upcoming months??

No comments:

Post a Comment