Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To KINDLE my love for reading

I read on this:

I never thought I would read electronically because I LOVE the smell of a new book and the crack of a new spine when you first open it up.  I love looking at a full bookcase, it makes me feel accomplished.  I am one of those sick individuals that makes lists that contain tasks I have already completed just so I can cross them off.  A bookcase is a big task list that I get to display for all who come into my house to see! I smile proudly when people comment on how full it is.  Sick I know.  I was running out of space and with the new baby I knew my space was going to shrink even more - enter the Amazon Kindle.  For a book lover like myself, it was a tough switch at the very beginning but now I am a full blown out electronic reader and I love it. 

These are a few reasons why I love my Kindle
  1. I can have ANY book I want and I never have to leave my couch.  The books I buy are delivered to my Kindle within seconds of my ordering it. 
  2. I can have the newest books at a FRACTION of the cost.  The book I am reading now is brand new, hardback price is $24.99, Kindle price $8.84....SOLD!   
  3. I never have to shove a bulky hard back book into my purse again.  My Kindle fits perfectly anywhere without taking up a whole lot of space or making my purse heavier than it already is (hauling baby stuff all the day makes this feature a big deal!). 
  4. I love to know how much I have read and how much is left...have no fear, this is not lost! The Kindle tells you how much of the book you have tackled....when I see 90% at the bottom of the screen I feel victorious!
  5. All my books are stored either on my Kindle or in my Amazon account online....no need to buy an extra bookshelf I don't have room for.
Have I convinced you to buy one yet?? I feel like Amazon should pay me in free books for my endorsement!!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment